The KIF has been providing financial assistance to deserving talented students who secure more than 75% marks in Matric and Intermediate Examinations irrespective of creed and domicile, are pursuing education in professional and higher academic institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for Getting Scholarship:
Resourceless talented students facing unfavourable circumstances who want to get financial assistance from Zakat and Dontation meeting the following criteria.
1. Secured at least 75% marks in Matriculation/ Intermediate.
2. Pursuing education on open merit in any Government Institutions at.
3. Inter / Graduation / Masters Level.
4. Deserving orphan & disable.
1. A brief letter about personal circumstances.
2. Father/guardian's income certificate obtained from the concerned department.
3. In case of orphan student: death certificate of father.
4. In case of disable student: certificate of disability.
5. NIC copying of father/guardians.
6. NIC/B-Form copy of Applicant.
- Application (All Above Documents) to be sent at:
Karwan e Ilm Foundation
Aiwan e Urdu Digest,
Ph no: 042-37522741-42